Assistant Manager, BUD
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 17 July 2019
- Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in Mainland and ASEAN
- Conduct assessment of Government funded programme applications and prepare relevant reports and conduct robust presentation to related parties
- Assess the progress and final reports from the grantees, provide consultation and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
- Conduct analysis on programme progress and achievements, assist in preparation of meeting paper and organize marketing events for promotion of the programme
- Assist in new business development on assigned management consulting service areas
- Participate in assigned management consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
- Bachelor degree from disciplines such as business management, social science, science, engineering, accounting or equivalent
- 2 years’ related work experience preferred
- Good analytical, detail oriented, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience in handling / supporting Government funded projects preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing. Proficiency in Excel VBA Macro programming a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.