Associate Consultant, Corporate Sustainability
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 28 August 2019
- Participate in implementing consultancy services on:
- Sustainability management, reporting and verification
- Compliance management
- Environmental, energy and waste management
- Carbon audit and management
- Assist in implementing large-scale environmental assessment and audit projects
- Develop and promote new services to support corporate sustainability
- Support management in developing new business opportunities in relation to new sustainability standards and solutions
- Liaise with industry partners and pursue collaboration for creating new services and enhancing effective implementation of programmes
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Environmental Management, Sustainability, Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- With 2 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Occasional travel to Mainland may be required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.