Assistant Project Officer, Smart Automotive
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 28 June 2019
- Provide administrative and logistic support to government-funded and industrial consultancy projects
- Assist to prepare the progress report, technical reports and operation documents for project team
- Handle project management related matters for project team, including managing accounting related documents, preparing purchase requests, follow-up purchase orders and goods receipt, etc
- Coordinate with clients, vendors and trade associations on follow-up work
- Provide support to ad hoc projects and assignments
- Occasional travel to China to carry out projects is required
- Degree or above from disciplines such as Business, Engineering, IT or equivalent; fresh graduate is welcome
- Skill in computer software and/or big data analytics an advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated and good problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with team spirit
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.