Project Officer, Testing & Reliability
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 8 July 2019
- Take part in training project such as workshop, seminar and study mission including project planning, logistic arrangement, coordination and budget planning
- Handle project management system for project creation, project closing and preparing requests, purchase order, memorandum, etc.
- Responsible for project management reporting including financial projection, financial reporting, equipment utilization reporting, etc.
- Assist project manager in preparing project proposal including scheduling and budgeting in a professional manner
- Support the testing project team on daily administrative support
- Implement marketing initiatives to promote testing business of the team
- Coordinate with clients and vendors on follow-up work
- Assist in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or above from Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience in related field a plus
- Good knowledge in project management
- Strong business acumen and networking skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and with team spirit
- Proficient in Project management System, MS Word, Excel
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.