Consultant, Smart Electronics
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 2 August 2019
- Formulate and implement R&D projects with focus in advanced solutions in automotive and smart city applications, image processing and AI modeling
- Initiate and build R&D projects from inception to implementation based on customer needs, market trend and technology development
- Manage R&D projects to ensure project progress on track to completion including project reports, project meetings and vendor management etc.
- Forge strong partnership with clients, technical partners and universities
- Occasional travel to China or overseas are required
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical, Electronic, Automotive and Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years R&D or working experience in embedded systems, software engineering and wireless communication systems
- Good track records of project management
- Good writing skills for proposals, reports and publications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.