Engineering Officer, Smart Electronics
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 24 October 2019
- Design and develop hardware and software solutions with focus in advanced solutions in automotive and smart city applications, healthcare solution, image processing and AI modeling
- Handle electronic product assembly works in laboratory such as PCB circuit debugging, wiring, soldering, etc.
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, design drawings, test plans and test reports
- Provide on-site product testing and support service to project clients
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Automotive / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a local university. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good experience in at least one of following expertise:
- Application design with 16-bit MCU or ARM based microcontroller
- MCU programming (C language) for sizeable control system. Usage of MCU development tools
- Hardware PCB electronic schematic and layout design
- High power system and electronic designs
- Knowledge of image processing and AI modeling is a plus
- Responsible, self-motivated and good problem solving skills. Good interpersonal and team spirit
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.