Assistant Project Officer, Testing & Reliability
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 1 November 2019
- Support tests and projects related to electronics assembly, product reliability, electrical safety test and wireless test
- Prepare test results and test reports for supervisor's review
- Assist in laboratory quality system accreditation
- Assist in organizing marketing and promotional events for business development
- Support the project team on daily administrative support
- Assist in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Diploma or above in Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in related field an advantage
- Knowledge in electronic assemblies and manufacturing processes a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good team spirit
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.