Assistant Project Officer, Smart Mobility
Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems R&D Centre
Post Date: 10 July 2019
- Participate in R&D project activities with focus on smart mobility and intelligent systems according to the roadmap of R&D centre
- Support project activities, like preparing diagrams and drawings, procurement, quotations, proposals and reports, user manuals, preparing presentation files etc.
- Conduct desktop researches, survey, on-site study, testing and commissioning activities for client projects
- Assist in testing works including system installation, calibration, system performance evaluation through bench tests and functional tests, etc.
- Support supervisor in assigned activities, including but not limited to showcase display, expo, etc.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China for project support
- Degree or above from disciplines such as Engineering, Business, IT or equivalent; fresh graduate is welcome
- Skill in computer software and/or data analytics is an advantage
- Mature, good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good problem solving, time management and writing skills
- Willing to learn good knowledge of standards and best practices of automotive industry
- Willing to work alone and outdoors for on-site works occasionally
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English with basic level in Putonghua a plus
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.