Engineering Officer, Electronics Design
Automotive Parts & Accessory Systems R&D Centre
Post Date: 11 July 2019
- Take part in control strategy of vehicle subsystem development and implementation
- Support software research and development involving motor control system design and Implementation
- Conduct software development involving user interface, monitoring, data logging, microprocessor, etc
- Perform schematics and PCB layout design for MCU/DSP based circuit
- Troubleshoot technical issue in field if needed
- Compile technical documents for project deliverables, design drawings, test plans and test reports
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in EDA tool (PADS, Altium Designer)
- Skill in C or C++ language and MATLAB simulation
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated with analytical skills to solve technical problems
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.