Manager, Brand Marketing
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 31 January 2019
As a core member in the Corporate Marketing Unit of the Corporate Development Division, the Brand Marketing Manager will assist the Unit head in managing and implementation of all Brand Marketing initiatives to promote HKPC’s leadership and brand image.
- Implement branding measures to enhance corporate image and brand visibility
- Support corporate identity revamp and its internal and external application to ensure brand consistency
- Prepare branded corporate marketing initiatives for effective outreach to target audience.
- Develop branding toolkits and platforms for effective branding and key stakeholder engagement
- Design thematic brand marketing tactics to support corporate promotions, campaigns, forums and workshops, as well as omni-marketing efforts
- Support the implementation of annual brand audit exercise
- Support the Unit head to implement internal and external digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to corporate website, Intranet, mobile app, video, commercials, social media channels such as corporate Facebook, Linkedin, WeChat, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Support and implement integrated social media strategy and online promotions and social media campaigns across web, social, email, and other digital platforms to increase brand awareness and drive online traffic and lead generation
- Coordinate with agency to design and implement result-driven brand marketing and social media campaigns, to build the company’s social media presence and community base
- Establish marketing, social media and KOLs database and relations for awareness enhancement
- Manage and implement the company’s digital marketing and brand calendar
- Track, report, and analyse key digital marketing metrics to facilitate ROI
- Identify new technologies or capabilities to keep the company’s competitive edge at the forefront of the industry and increase viral marketing results
- Lead the market intelligence monitoring, reporting and analysis through digital marketing channels to facilitate management decision in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Business Administration
- At least 8 years’ experience with all-rounded exposure to branding and digital marketing functions, and a minimum of 3 years in managerial position
- Experienced in formulation and execution of branding plus digital marketing measures. Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in brand survey and brand audit projects
- Expertise in branding and digital marketing (including social media) is mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Technology and social media savvy, a subject matter expert on digital marketing
- A solution provider with strategic mindset, positive can-do attitude and acute business sense to achieve business goals
- Ability to work with people at all levels and drive cross-department collaboration and business results
- Hands-on and detail-oriented, result and quality driven. Able to handle multi tasks and deliver quality work in a fast-paced business environment, deadline conscious
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, WordPress, email campaign systems, social platforms and Adobe Design Suite
- Resourceful, creative and willing to go extra miles to achieve greater outcome
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.