Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications (Editorial)
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 12 June 2019
- Manage editorial assignments and craft internal and external communications materials to support the Council’s business needs as well as communications, marketing and stakeholder engagement initiatives
- Support the development or translation of speeches, articles, scripts, statements, corporate messaging, press releases, presentation contents, advertising copies, correspondences, branded contents for print, digital communications and social channels
- Coordinate and manage the master editorial calendar to support the Council’s business, communications, marketing and engagement needs
- Provide strategic counsel on the editorial direction and corporate contents for the Council’s publications and marketing collateral to ensure editorial deliverables with the highest accuracy, language and editorial standards
- Assist to the production of annual report, leaflets, brochures and other corporate write-ups with quality and timely deliverables
- Bachelor Degree in English language, journalism, communications or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in editorial or copywriting for marketing and communications functions
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Ability to adhere tight timeline, good at project management, multi-tasking and attentive to details
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language to facilitate understanding of the target audience
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese language are mandatory
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.