Digital Designer, Corporate Marketing
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 2 July 2019
As a key member in the Corporate Marketing Unit of Corporate Development Division, the Digital Designer will be responsible for creative design for marketing campaign across a variety of channels and/or publications (both online and offline), contributes to shaping a more sophisticated brand of HKPC whilst creating more prominent impact in market.
- Primarily responsible for designs in digital channels, e.g. eDMs, eBanner or digital pamphlet for website and other social channel usage, and translate into offline medium
- Create innovative and visually appealing design to match with seasonal marketing objectives, products or services
- Ensure the aesthetics of deliverables in all known touch-points with pleasant and friendly interaction by users
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within and across divisions to ensure clear communications
- Communicate with external vendors or production house to ensure deliverables are of desirable aesthetic presentation
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Design or equivalent with 2 years' experience in graphic and digital design
- Proficient in design knowledge, including CSS, HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Be able to present ideas, concepts or designs through proactive and positive communications and tools
- Able to multi-task, willing to work under tight timelines when needs arise
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and a good team player
- Creative, energetic and independent with excellent critical thinking, interpersonal skills and good task management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.