Manager, Marketing Communications
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 6 September 2019
The Corporate Development Division oversees all external promotion and communications tasks for the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC). This position is a new opening to cater the foreseeable project communications needs for HKPC. Reporting directly to the head of the division, this candidate will assist to manage and implement relevant marketing, promotion and communications tasks as well as supporting events and exhibitions when needs arise. The contract is feasible to convert into a permanent post with the Council’s development needs.
- Support division head to formulate and implement marketing and communications plan for projects of corporate and/or designated business divisions
- Support relevant market intelligence reporting and analysis to facilitate management decision in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross-divisions to formulate promotional strategies for existing and new products or services
- Work among internal units or external agencies for overarching brand and marketing programmes, including ATL, BLT and digital initiatives
- Develop press materials and implement relevant events in collaboration with internal units
- Develop holistic project management plan for specific projects to optimise relevant business metrics
- Manage promotion campaigns from ideation, execution, channels, resources to ROI, including online and offline, with exploration for new technologies and digital strategies
- Plan and lead innovative digital marketing strategies to drive business growth and achieve corporate goal
- Build an effective, creative and energetic project team equipped with efficient performance
(Note: This is a temporary position for a period of 6 months)
- Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or Business Administration
- At least 8 years’ experience with all-rounded exposure to branding and digital marketing functions, and a minimum of 3 years in managerial position
- Experienced in formulation and execution of branding plus digital marketing measures
- Excellent project management skills with proven track records
- Experienced in brand survey and brand audit projects
- Technology and social media savvy, a subject matter expert on digital marketing
- A problem-solver with strategic mindset, positive can-do attitude, with acute business sense to achieve business goals
- Ability to work with people at all levels and drive cross-department collaboration and business results
- Hands-on and detail-oriented, result and quality driven. Able to handle multi tasks and deliver quality work in a fastpaced business environment, deadline conscious
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, WordPress, Email Campaign Systems, digital platforms and Design software
- Resourceful, creative and willing to go extra miles to achieve greater outcome
- Excellent people skill, communications and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.