Assistant Manager, Business Development
Post Date: 26 April 2019
- Identify enterprise and industry needs through regular client meetings and interactions, and match their needs with Council’s professional expertise
- Partner with divisions in project and business prospection to generate new businesses, and share market intelligence
- Integrate, cross-fertilize and leverage the business excellence of divisions for expanding the clientele in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asean countries
- Partner with marketing team to drive campaigns and capitalize new business opportunities
- Build long-term relationship with key clients and play the role of account manager
- Develop strong industrial and research network with stakeholders across disciplines and markets
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Science, Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent
- With 2 years relevant experience in business development
- Sound knowledge of the industry and markets
- Strong business acumen, influencing and negotiation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.