Manager, Business Development
Post Date: 13 June 2019
- Lead new initiatives in Smart City area like IoT connectivity & interoperability, IoT Security, IoT Network Monitoring etc.
- Identify new initiatives through close cooperation with business divisions or units
- Identify enterprise and industry needs through regular client meetings and interactions, and match their needs with Council’s professional expertise
- Partner with departments in project and business prospection to generate new businesses, and share market intelligence
- Partner with marketing team to drive campaigns and capitalize new business opportunities
- Develop strong industrial and research network with stakeholders across disciplines and markets
- Bachelor or Master Degree with 5+ years of working experience in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Business Administration or related disciplines with hands on experience in research and product development work
- Project experiences in application system development and innovation projects is a MUST
- Experience in cloud service architecture, Python, TensorFlow, Robotic Operating System (ROS), machine learning, GIS are in advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, able to coordinate various resources and achieve common goals
- Self-initiated, mature and highly-motivated with strong sense of responsibility. Good interpersonal skill and housekeeping practices
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.