Manager, Industry and Startup Relations
Post Date: 6 September 2019
- Supervise the team on the daily activities of SME One, a one-stop advisory centre for local SMEs and startups, including handling enquiries from walk-in visitors, email, and telephone hotline, providing relevant information and support
- Provide advice to SMEs and startups on local funding schemes and support programmes
- Plan and organise seminars and activities for business and technical knowledge sharing
- Follow up enquiries and provide further assistance if necessary
- Plan and execute centre marketing and service promotion
- Plan Bachelor Degree or above from any disciplines or equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge or experience in Government funding schemes application an advantage
- Solid experience in customer service, event management an advantage
- Customer oriented and astute in handling complicated enquiries
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.