Consultant, Customer Experience
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 16 April 2019
- Design, develop and manage public and in-company training programmes and seminars in new technology areas, such as blockchain, big data, data analytic artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cloud technologies
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies to promote IT new technology related training programmes to different industrial associations and commercial clients
- Provide customer experience services related to learning and development, including strategy review, training needs analysis, curriculum review, programme design and quality assurance
- Liaise with professional bodies to formulate the training programmes
- Lead client management, identify new client segments and foster relationship with existing clients to drive profitable growth of HKPC services
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Business Management, Human Resources and Information Technology or equivalent
- With 4 years’ relevant experience in developing and managing public training programme
- Experience in learning and development consultancy preferred
- Connections with industry associations and professional bodies an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, proactive, outgoing, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.