Officer, Customer Experience
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 19 June 2019
• Support to develop and manage public and in-company training programmes and seminars in new technology areas (such as blockchain, big data, data analytic artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cloud technologies, E4.0)
• Support to promote IT new technology related training programmes to different industrial associations and commercial clients
• Assist to contact different stockholders and help to formulate the training programmes
• Operate and manage training systems, website and SAP on data entry for the programmes execution
• Handle and follow up all training related logistics, trainer engagement, trainee feedback and evaluation procedures
• Support daily operation, administration work to extend the coverage of customer experience function to the whole unit
• Assign to ad-hoc IT projects, government fund projects or seminar or events when required
• Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Business Management, Marketing and Information Technology or equivalent
• 2 years’ relevant experience in public training programme support
• Connection with industry associations and professional bodies an advantage
• Self-motivated, well organized, proactive, outgoing, enthusiastic and result-oriented
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
• Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.