Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 2 August 2019
- Lead a team of security analysts to deliver cyber security services, including the Hong Kong Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Centre (HKCERT) project, and consultancy projects
- Handle security incident reports, monitor information security vulnerabilities and issue alerts, publish security advisories and prepare regular service reports
- Proactively liaise with local and overseas parties to resolve cyber security incidents
- Conduct study on emerging security trend specializing in application security and threat intelligence
- Perform various security related system integrations to support HKCERT services
- Promote cyber security awareness and deliver talks to different sectors
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with 6 years' relevant experience in information security, application development
- Solid hands-on experience in cyber security solution, consulting and training
- Broad knowledge in cyber security such as threat monitoring, assessment, network and application defence, mobile and cloud security, incident response and BCP/DRP
- Experience in programming, scripting skills and system analysis
- Certification and experience in information security such as CISSP and CISA preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, proactive, fast learning and can work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.