Project Officer, Industry Support
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 4 September 2019
- Provide support on project management of technology related government funding and/or commercial program to ensure it is well delivered on time and in accordance with quality and budget
- Participate in planning, managing and implementing customer engagement activities for government funding projects and/or commercial programs, including seminars, workshops; develop promotional materials and perform audience recruitment
- Compile corresponding projects documentation, reports, presentations, plans and project deliverables
- Support and coordinate multiple stakeholders including cross-division members, government officials, industry associations and vendors
- Handle inquiries and provide services details to the public, customers and other interested parties
- Liaise with industry associations and commercial parties on projects, and undertake follow-up actions
- Provide support to organise training programmes and study mission relating to business solutions and digital transformation
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments
- Higher Diploma/ Degree from disciplines such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent
- With 2-3 years working experience and knowledge in technologies preferred
- Experience in operating funding project or government project an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.