Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 5 September 2019
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager, the division and the unit Project Management Offices (PMOs)
- Support project management, master ERP application, training system application, event Xtra/ eDM system application, monitor project progress and perform check-point review
- Collate project and financial information, and KPI from different parties and sources, and compile management reports
- Liaise with unit heads and staff members on division and the unit operations and ensure compliance with corporate directions, policies and practices
- Assist in scheduling and organizing appointments, meetings and functions in the right priority
- Prepare correspondence, agenda, minutes and materials for meetings, and undertake follow-up actions
- Liaise with external parties, including business partners and clients, handle enquires and make referrals where appropriate
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Degree in IT, Business Administration or related disciplines or equivalent
- Three years or more solid experience in secretarial and administrative duties
- Substantial experience in supporting management executives and division operations preferred
- Strong sense of accountability and sensitivity to confidentiality of information and office matters
- Mature personality with self-discipline, be able to handle multi-tasks with different timelines, initiative, integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.