Senior Consultant, Digitisation
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 5 September 2019
- Analyse customer needs and identify new business opportunities in the area of digitisation. Plan and lead IT and digital transformation consultancy services, formulate and execute the business plans
- Provide IT and digital solutions, including IT consultancy, product lifecycle management, ERP, AI, big data, cloud, blockchain, manufacturing execution system, warehouse management applications, etc
- Manage team (pool resources) for consultancy project implementation, deliver trainings/ workshops / seminars / conferences / study missions to Hong Kong enterprises in Hong Kong, Mainland or overseas
- Establish network with business and industry stakeholders, government and professional bodies to promote digital transformation
- Explore and develop new businesses and clients, and maintain client relationship
- Analyse new technology trends to define what new technology capabilities and domain knowledge the business unit need to build to continue to serve Hong Kong enterprises and SMEs effectively
- Develop a competitive working team, retain and develop core business knowledge to increase competitiveness of the unit; coach and develops team members’ capabilities
- Responsible for the team P&L, forecast, sales pipeline management and project sales to meet financial and KPI target
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as IT, Information Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 15 years or more solid experience in consultancy business, project prospection, project execution/implementation and project management in one or more of the following areas: IT, ERP, AI, Big Data, Blockchain
- Good business acumen and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and willing to learn and take challenge
- Occasional travel to Mainland or overseas for project prospection or project delivery
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.