Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 14 October 2019
- Participate in big data analytic projects of cyber security through aggregation, correlation and analysis of machine data, data feeds and Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Monitor cyber threat trends and provide advice to clients
- Responsible for system design and provide respective programming support
- Conduct research and study on new technologies such as AI & machine learning and apply these technologies to cyber security
- Promote cyber security awareness to different sectors
- Maintain good client relationship and handle clients’ enquiries on cyber security
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related disciplines with 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Solid experience in cyber security threat monitoring and analysis.
- Skillful in python and other programming languages preferred
- Experience in broad information security area (e.g. web, mobile, cloud, data analytics etc.)
- Familiar with OSINT and other commercial Threat Intelligence tools
- Certification in information security is an added advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical and a good problem solver. Able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.