Consultant, Food Safety and Nutrition
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 17 April 2019
- Implement consultancy and/or government funded projects for food safety and hygiene, development of HACCP and ISO22000 food safety management system and nutrition
- Undertake project prospection responsibilities, develop new services and identify new business opportunities in Hong Kong and PRC
- Deliver food safety and hygiene, HACCP and ISO22000 related training courses
- Prepare proposals seeking government funds related to food safety and hygiene and nutrition, etc.
- Organize promotional activities such as seminar, workshop, overseas training and study mission related to food and beverage sector
- Maintain network with key industry players, e.g. government authorities, professional bodies, and associations, etc.
- Handle other ad hoc projects or assignments
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Food and Nutritional Science or equivalent with 4 years or more relevant working experience
- Solid experience in developing HACCP and ISO22000 Food Safety Management System is preferred
- Experience in leading a team in project implementation is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation , communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented, work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.