Project Officer, Environmental Technology
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 8 July 2019
- Provide technical support for a wide range of environmental projects in relation to water and wastewater engineering
- Responsible for field sampling & data analysis, jar testing & pilot testing, and supervision of equipment installation of various water and wastewater engineering projects
- Support the process testing and commissioning of various wastewater engineering projects
- Assist in delivery of environmental consultancy services in Hong Kong, Mainland China and South East Asia
- Handle enquiries and maintain contact with clients and contractors
- Travel to Mainland China or South East Asia occasionally to perform duties
- Bachelor degree from disciplines such as chemical engineering, environmental science, environmental engineering or Diploma from disciplines such as chemical engineering, environmental science, environmental engineering
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in water and wastewater engineering projects
- Good technical experience in field analysis and instrumentation
- Hands-on experience in using Autocad for engineering design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.