Manager, Chinese Medicine Development Fund
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 24 July 2019
- Assist Programme Manager and Deputy Programme Manager to develop a funding scheme related to Chinese Medicine Development in Hong Kong
- Responsible for preparing the funding scheme documents and data analysis for performance monitoring
- Manage funding applications, initial assessment of the funding applications assigned and prepare the relevant reports and summary lists required, compile progress and final reports and assessment summaries
- Manage the assessment of the progress and final reports (including audited accounts) from the grantees and prepare the report assessment summary and relevant documents for funding disbursement as required
- Provide secretariat support to the Advisory Committee, prepare the agenda, papers, minutes and other relevant documents and assist to review and enhance the guidelines, operating procedures and control mechanisms of the funding programme secretariat
- Coordinate on-site checking for applicants and funded projects
- Conduct seminars to introduce and promote the funding scheme, handle enquiries and liaison with clients and stakeholders
- Need to travel to Mainland China/ overseas to perform duties when necessary
- Degree or above with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in implementing government funding schemes and / or handling government funded projects preferred
- Knowledge in Chinese Medicine, Chinese medicine industry or/and related research a definite advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in computer packages including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.