Part Time Intern (Ref:EMD183/19)
Environmental Management Division
No. of vacancy: 1
Post Date : 31 July 2019
• Assist project teams to conduct laboratory analysis on technology development projects related to water/wastewater/food waste recycling
• Assist project teams to evaluate findings on technical consultancy projects
• Support to a government funding, including assist to initial assessment of the funding applications assigned and prepare the relevant reports and summary lists required.
• Support ad hoc tasks as requested by HKPC when required
• Student studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree / Bachelor from disciplines such as Science, Engineering or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions
• Experience in conducting laboratory test/analysis would be an advantage
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.