Part-time Intern, Testing and Certification (Ref: EMD189/19)
Environmental Management Division
No. of vacancy: 2
Post Date: 6 August 2019
- Assist in Laboratory analysis, sampling and field tests/measurements
- Perform calibration and maintenance to satisfy the ISO 17025 requirements
- Assist in research and development works and new testing method development to meet the business development objective
- Provide administrative support to the laboratory operation
- Student studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree / Bachelor from disciplines such as Applied Science, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions
- Experience in laboratory testing will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, well-organized, self-motivated and independent
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.