Part-time Intern (Ref: EMD211/19)
Environmental Management Division
No. of vacancy: 2
Post Date: 2 September 2019
• Provide administrative and technical support to environmental projects
• Provide support to carbon related consultancy projects
• Provide support to hotline services and keep records.
• Handle enquiries and maintain contact with clients and contractor.
• Data entry, database and website management.
• Support other ad hoc assignments in relation to the unit’s operation.
• Student studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree / Bachelor from disciplines such as environmental management, environmental science or environmental engineering or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responsible, self-motivated and detailed-minded.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidate with coding knowledge would be advantage
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months