Officer, Air and Cleaner Production
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 6 September 2019
- Support implementation of environmental consultancy projects related to technology development, air pollution control, cleaner production and energy saving in Hong Kong and Mainland China, including but not limited to desktop information search, data collection and analysis, field work, survey and factory assessment
- Assist in preparing project proposals, schedules, budgets, reports and presentations
- Handle enquiries and undertake follow-up actions with clients and contractors
- Support other ad hoc assignments in relation to the division’s operation
- Occasional travel to Mainland China (mainly Greater Bay Area) to perform duties
- Diploma or above from science or engineering disciplines including environmental, industrial, energy, building services, electrical & mechanical or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Knowledge in new environmental technologies and/or industrial processes an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.