Laboratory Officer, Environment & Product Innovation
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 1 November 2019
- Support environmental projects to conduct laboratory analysis, sampling, field measurements and odour assessment
- Set up and operate laboratory and sampling equipment, and perform calibration and maintenance to comply with the ISO 17025 requirements
- Conduct research and development works and new testing method development to meet the business development objective
- Prepare, review, and update the quality procedures and the SOPs to conform with the HOKLAS requirements
- Provide effective customer and administrative support to maintain the laboratory operation
- Shift duty is required
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Technology/Science, Applied Science or Chemical Technology or equivalent
- 2 years’ research or hands-on experience in instrumentation analysis preferred
- Familiar with HOKLAS accreditation system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, well organized, self-motivated and independent
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: The candidate may be involved in an olfactometry test during the interview in order to check their olfactory conditions.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.