Associate Consultant, Food Safety & Processing
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 24 January 2020
- Assist in implementation of consultancy projects on food safety management and food processing technology development
- Deliver training programmes about food safety and hygiene
- Conduct R&D for technologies related to food and catering industry and prepare proposals for government funding
- Organize promotional activities such as seminar, workshop, overseas training and study mission related to food and beverage sector
- Assist in new service development
- Support other projects and initiatives as required
- Bachelor Degree or above from food and nutritional science, food safety management or equivalent
- With at least 2 years working experience preferably in food / catering industry
- Hands on experience in HACCP/ ISO22000 Food Safety Management System an advantage
- Solid experience in project implementation on food manufacturing/ process improvement / new product development preferred
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Eager to take up trainer’s role on delivering basic food safety and hygiene training courses
- Good team player, self-motivated, result oriented, work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.