Finance and Procurement Manager
Finance & Procurement Division
Post Date: 13 February 2020
- Manage and supervise the Accounting & Procurement Operations and ensure compliance to accounting & procurement policies and procedures
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Record to Report, Purchase to Pay, and Order to Cash
- Drive improvement projects related to accounting processes and internal controls
- Review and execute internal control policies and procedures
- Prepare regular / ad hoc financial and management reports, including project reporting
- Assist in handling other projects / assignments
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Accounting, Finance or equivalent with 6 years’ relevant experience
- Qualified Accountant with audit experience a must
- Experience in project accounting preferred
- Proficiency in computer packages including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Good management and supervision skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: The incumbent will take up the role in a HKPC’s new R&D centre
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.