Manager, Human Resources and Administration
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 3 December 2019
- Drive the execution of end-to-end HR services, including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, talent management & development, performance management and employee engagement, etc.
- Design and implement HR and administration policies and programmes aligned with corporate directions and business needs
- Work closely with Centre of Expertise to facilitate execution of HR initiatives in support business directions
- Collaborate with Divisions to determine recruitment plans, conduct need assessments to define job profile to meet manpower needs
- Independently handle the end-to-end recruitment process in a timely and professional manner from understanding Divisions’ hiring needs, prepare job descriptions, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, confirming employment to overseeing on-boarding and orientation arrangements
- Understand market development and Introduce best practices to enhance HR and administration client services
- Compile management reporting in support of management decisions on HR and administration matters
- Undertake administrative duties and housekeeping matters, including workplace health and safety
- Support other HR and administration initiatives and ad hoc projects as required
- Dual report to direct supervisor and functional head
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines or equivalent
- 6 years or more relevant and hands-on experience
- Solid experience in talent requisition and HR operations in sizable corporations preferred
- Good knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Detail-minded, responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multiple projects efficiently
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Note: The incumbent will take up the role in a HKPC’s new R&D centre to be incorporated in 2020 Q1.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.