Manager, Internal Audit
Internal Audit and Risk Management Office
Post Date: 3 July 2019
- Plan and execute the audit assignments on schedule as per approved audit plan to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and economy of the operations
- Propose effective and practical recommendations addressing root cause of auditing findings
- Communicate the audit findings, its implications and the recommendations to all levels of Management to ensure the issues are properly addressed
- Follow up timely implementation of the recommended actions to prevent recurrence of the issues
- Coordinate the operation to effectively perform risk management of the business including self-assessment of potential risk and evaluation of adequacy of internal controls addressing the risks
- Conduct compliance trainings on code of conduct and operational best practice to all staff
- Conduct ad hoc assignments as required by the Management
- Bachelor Degree from Accounting, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A qualified member of recognized professional body including HKICPA, IIA, ISACA etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ audit experience, preferably gained from a big 4 accounting firm and/or sizeable organisations in the public or commercial sector
- Experience in IT auditing and with knowledge of data analytics and system control framework such as COSO will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and SAP system
- Self-motivated, assertive, meticulous and with strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.