Officer, Corporate Sustainability
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 10 May 2019
- Assist in implementing large-scale environmental assessment and audit projects, coordinate and manage participant accounts
- Assist in coordinating and implementing consultancy services on:
- Waste and energy management
- Carbon audit and management
- Compliance management
- Environmental management system standards (e.g. ISO 14001, etc.); and
- Sustainability management, reporting and verification
- Participate in promoting new services to support industry sustainability
- Support the liaison with industry partners for enhancing effective implementation of projects
- Support the development of business opportunities in relation to sustainability standards and trends
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines in Science, Environmental Management, Engineering, Business Management, or equivalent
- Relevant experience in corporate environmental / sustainability performance related area preferred
- Skill in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe e.g. Photoshop, or past exposure on data processing and computer programing a plus
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.