Senior Manager, BUD
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 9 July 2019
- Lead a team to manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in Mainland China, ASEAN and other economies with Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Hong Kong
- Devise, implement and oversee the overall procedure of applications vetting, projection monitoring, promotion of the programme to achieve effectiveness and quality assurance
- Formulate and execute implementation plans and budget control to deliver fund management services
- Oversee the fund disbursement status and enhance the operational workflow and compliance with the funding requirement
- Enhance administration system and maintain the database to provide analysis aligned with the expected performance levels
- Manage the digitisation of application process and implement measures to enhance the effectiveness of programme
- Occasional travel to Mainland China, ASEAN or FTA economies for performing on-site checking for funded projects
- Conduct research, analyse and compile the market trend and entry requirements of the Mainland China and ASEAN / FTA markets for Hong Kong enterprises
- Participate in assigned consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as business management, accounting, science, engineering, public administration, Management Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience preferably in marketing / manufacturing / management consulting / public administration / auditing / project management / global business
- Experience in managing Government funded projects and good understanding of the Mainland China and ASEAN/FTA markets and their regulatory requirements preferred.
- Strong leadership, business acumen, project and client relationship management skills with visionary mindset
- Good writing, presentation, analytical, multitasking, problem solving and project management skills and detailminded
- Mature, self-motivated and teamwork mindset to succeed in a team environment and deliver timely result for fastpaced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in electronic application platform/data analytics an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.