Management Consulting Division
No. of vacancy: 2
Post Date: 4 October 2019
- Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in Mainland China, ASEAN and other economies with Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Hong Kong
- Conduct assessment of Government funded programme applications, prepare relevant reports and meeting papers, and conduct robust presentation to related parties
- Assess the progress and final reports from the grantees, provide consultation and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
- Enhance and maintain the database established for the funding programme and provide analysis on programme progress and achievements regularly
- Organise marketing events and initiatives for promotion and publicity of the programme
- Occasional travel to the Mainland China / ASEAN or FTA economies for performing on-site checking for funded projects
- Conduct research, analyse and compile the market trend and entry requirements of the Mainland China and ASEAN / FTA markets for local enterprises
- Assist in new business development on assigned management consulting service areas
- Participate in assigned consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
- Bachelor Degree or above from business management / accounting / science / engineering / public administration / Management Information System or equivalent
- 4 years’ relevant experience in marketing / manufacturing / management consultancy / public administration / auditing / project management / global business
- Experience in handling Government funded projects and good understanding of the Mainland China and ASEAN / FTA markets and their regulatory requirements preferred
- Good writing, presentation, analytical, multitasking, problem solving and project management skills and detailminded
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver timely result for fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in Excel VBA Macro programming/electronic application platform/data analytics a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.