Associate Consultant, Service Innovation
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 12 July 2019
- Support Consultant/Senior Consultant in the implementation of service consultancy and service scheme projects
- Co-lead the team to ensure project works are delivered on time, within budget, and meet client satisfaction
- Key project scope includes service assessment, training, industry awards, industry surveys and government funding projects
- Assist Consultant/Senior Consultant in developing new business and promoting services to relevant industries, through analyzing customer needs and identifying solutions and business
- opportunities in customer experience management
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ related work experience, preferably in the areas of project management, training and event management
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills. Must be detail oriented
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.