Part Time Intern, Corporate Substainability (Ref: MCD191/192-19)
Management Consulting Division
No. of vacancy: 5
Post Date: 6 August 2019
- Provide technical and administrative support to sustainability projects
- Perform data consolidation and data entry
- Provide support to database and website management
- Support promotion of consultancy services in relation to corporate sustainability
- Coordinate and manage participant accounts and perform data analysis for large-scale programmes
- Support other ad hoc assignments in relation to the unit’s operation
- Student studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree / Bachelor from disciplines such as environmental management, environmental science in local universities/academic institutions
Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, well-organized, responsible and self-motivated
- Logical mind, sensitive to figures and detail-minded
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.