Consultant, HKPC Academy
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 16 August 2019
- Provide public training, in-company training and consultancy services at HKPC Academy
- Analyze industry training needs and formulate curriculum of training programmes for the professional development of different industries
- Formulate business development strategy for training services as well as design, develop and manage public training programmes in training areas include business management,
- information technology, advanced manufacturing technology and environmental technology
- Provide consultancy services related to learning & development including strategy review, training needs analysis, curriculum review, programme design and quality assurance
- Formulate marketing strategies to promote public training programmes to different industries
- Collaborate with industry associations and professional bodies for new training programmes development as well as research and study
- Facilitate client management and development initiatives, identify new client segments and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as business management, marketing, human resources or equivalent
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in training business management and/or learning & development consultancy
- Experience in developing and leading public training programmes for industry practitioners is preferred
- Close connections with industry associations and professional bodies will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.