Officer, Service Innovation
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 22 August 2019
- Assist consultants to implement projects in relation to assessment schemes, industry awards, surveys, industry programmes and consultancy projects
- Perform quality control, keep track of project progress with updates to supervisor
- Conduct research work, monitor research fieldwork quality and review data results
- Work with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet clients' expectation
- Assist team in promoting services to relevant industries
- Support ad hoc assignments from supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Business Administration, Social Sciences, Science or equivalent
- With related work experience preferably in the areas of project management, training and event management
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills, attentive to details a must
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.