Associate Consultant, HKPC Academy
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 1 November 2019
- Provide consultancy services related to learning & development including strategy review, training needs analysis, curriculum review, programme design and quality assurance
- Design, develop and manage public training programmes; training areas include business management, information technology, advanced manufacturing technology and environmental technology
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies to promote public training programmes to different industries
- Liaise with industry associations and professional bodies for research and study as well as collaboration on new training programmes
- Assist in client management to identify new client segments and foster relationship with existing clients
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as human resources, business management or equivalent
- 2 years’ relevant experience in learning & development consultancy and curriculum & progarmme design; preferably with public training programme development and management experience
- Connections with industry associations and professional bodies an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Well organized, proactive, outgoing, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.