Associate Consultant, Service Innovation
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 4 November 2019
- Support Consultant/Senior Consultant in the planning and implementation of projects in the area of service consultancy, service assessment schemes, industry awards, survey research and government funding projects
- Co-lead project team in managing project tasks and ensure quality delivery in a timely manner, within budget and meet clients' satisfaction
- Assist Consultant/Senior Consultant in developing and promoting new businesses such as Experience Design
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties on projects and events
- Responsible for providing support services on administration and other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Business Administration, Marketing, Social Science or equivalent preferred
- At least 2 years’ related work experience preferably in the areas of project management, training and event management
- Experience in digital marketing, copyrighting, proof-reading, and quality control
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills. Must be detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.