Assistant Manager, Business Transformation
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 27 August 2019
- Work closely with Managers to manage subordinates and contractors to develop, maintain and provide support on SAP ERP & BI system, software packages and in-house developed solutions to meet business needs
- Act as the deputy project manager for small or medium size projects
- Manage various technical tasks such as system design and development, data table and BI Dashboards design and system upgrade
- Apply new technologies in additional to SAP ERP system for productivity gain
- Perform the QA role of software development project, provide 2nd level of maintenance and support to in-house developed and packaged solutions
- Handle change request as well as making recommendation for approval for changes
- Review existing systems, evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain and review software documentation as required, ensure proper software version control and change control are in place
- Provide ad hoc support on client projects if needed
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer / Software Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP ERP Application / ABAP Program development, 2 of which is in the capacity as an Analyst Programmer
- Proficient in database and BI tools is a plus
- Solid track records in enterprise scale ERP system implementation and system integration
- Able to manage developers to deliver projects on time and sound experience in vendor management
- Mature, multi-tasking, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.