Analyst Programmer, IT Applications
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 4 September 2019
- Participate in the full lifecycle application development, including but not limited to collecting requirement, designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Assist in requirements analysis, software analysis, code analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis, producing specification, estimating cost and agreeing proposals with users
- Conduct program testing and ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and program results are accurate
- Integrate software with existing systems, evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain proper software documentations and version control, prepare documentation and provide training to users
- Provide ad hoc support on client projects if needed
- Higher Diploma or Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science, Information System and Software Engineering or equivalent with 1 year relevant experience
- Solid programming experience in using Java or PHP or other development language
- Skillful in using MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, multi-tasking, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.