Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 24 October 2019
- Assist teams to implement IT projects, provide basic technical and user support
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the MIS Unit
- Support and monitor IT procurement, fixed asset, software inventory and IT equipment.
- Liaise with external parties, including business partners and clients, handle enquires and make referrals where appropriate
- Assist in scheduling and organizing appointments, meetings and functions in the right priority
- Prepare correspondence, agenda, minutes and materials for meetings, and undertake follow-up actions
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- One year or more solid experience in secretarial or administrative duties
- Knowledge in IT and experience in using SAP for IT equipment purchase and fixed asset management is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems, in particular, using Excel to summarize and present the financial figures
- Mature personality with self-discipline, be able to handle multi-tasks with different timelines, initiative, integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.