Assistant Manager, IT Operations and User Services
Management Information System Unit
Post Date: 14 November 2019
- Work with vendors to design and build network infrastructure, servers, systems (e.g. ERP, O365, Cloud) and user devices (e.g. PCs) for a new office and R&D workshop
- Provide 1st line IT technical support for user office work, system security patches deployment, system daily health check, data backup, IT asset management, and disaster recovery drill.
- Being a team member in handling IT projects, acquire necessary skills to support the daily operation of the systems.
- Review and endorse IT procurement request.
- Handle user accounts administration, file access right, provide on-site troubleshooting, software installation and carry out IT equipment deployment, collection and disposal.
- Handle production change to ensure operational or system changes are scheduled, recorded and tracked. Issues are thoroughly investigated and responded timely through incident management process.
- Dual report to direct supervisor and functional head
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years relevant working experience
- Familiar in Microsoft Active Directory, File and Print service, VMWare vSphere, O365, network support, IT operations security and data backup
- Be a fast learner in new technology, possess strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skill
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and willing to work with multi-national teammates
- Mature, self-motivated, multi-tasking, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, and Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
Note: The incumbent will take up the role in a HKPC’s new R&D centre to be incorporated in 2020 Q1.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.