Analyst Programmer, SAP System
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 3 December 2019
- Provide production system support, follow up technical issues, propose and implement fixes
- Work with business users / consultants to understand application requirements, design program changes / enhancements and prepare design specification
- Develop programs and enhancements in several SAP ERP modules based on design specification
- Develop and maintain proper software documentation and follow change control procedures
- Perform and support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing
- General system maintenance and support
- Support ad-hoc assignments by supervisor for other IT projects
- Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science, Information System and Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SAP ABAP Development including Dialog Programming, ABAP OO, Web Dynpro and knowledge in any SAP module such as FICO, MM and PS
- S/4 HANA experience will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, mature, multi-tasking and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.