Consultant, Smart Innovation & Solutions Development
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 9 August 2019
- Implement consultancy and research projects on smart product and smart manufacturing system development
- Define and present innovative ideas and design for new products
- Develop and prepare project proposals, and compile reports
- Identify business opportunity with clients and technology partners, and support new business development
- Responsible for project and people management, and provide coaching and mentoring to junior
- Undertake ad hoc projects and assignments
- Master or Bachelor degree from Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- With 4 years or more solid industrial experience in electronic product development, and those with substantial experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in R&D and engineering works
- Experience in new product development
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated with passion for technical work
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.